Here's some stuff I bought recently:
- Knifty Knitter Set- I've barely had it for a week and I already lost one of the pieces! I haven't had an opportunity to use it yet...
- Mystery Yarn- from my Aunt Mary, it's a blue cotton candy color with pink and green highlights.
- Susan Bates Sock Knitting Set- 4 sets of dpn's! Tiny sizes...
- Bernat Sox Sock Yarn- I want to make another pair of socks!
- Susan Bates Knit Chek (I didn't spell it wrong, thats what it says on the package!)- My first gauge check card thingy! I should have gotten one of these alot sooner.
- 3 Blank Totes and Print n' Press Paper- I'm going to use the iron-on paper to put yarn related sayings on the totes. What do you think of this one under a ball of green yarn? "Have you had your vegetables."
And an important announcement! I have a brand new cousin! Little Anthony Maximus R. he was born yesterday, February 16, 2009 at 9:51 p.m. He weighs 7.1 pounds and is 19 inches long. His big sister was born on February 14, 2006! They'll be very close siblings. :]
I just found an AWESOME video! Watch the entire thing! Knitters are so creative. :]