1. Find a men's XXXL t-shirt in a color you like. These are kind of rare, but I've had good luck and found a gray one and a blue one. Just keep your eyes open and eventually you will find the perfect shirt.
2. Place your favorite pair of leggings on the shirt and trace (See dotted line in photo below). Don't forget to add a 1/4 in. seam! Line up the leg openings with the edge of the t-shirt and you won't have to hem them!
3. Cut out.
4. Repeat 2 and 3 until you have 4 pieces.
5. Lay 2 pieces on top of each other outsides facing in. Make sure they match up.
6. Sew along the straight edge.
7. Sew the other side until the part where it starts to curve in.
Confused? Look at this diagram:
- Match up the edges
- Sew the straight edge
- Sew the other side until it begins to curve in.
9. Put the 2 leg pieces next to each other and sew the seams indicated in the second picture.
Sew red to red and blue to blue. This is the hardest part.
10. Hem the top (or just leave it, that's what I did) & enjoy!
P.S. This is my first sewing tutorial, please let me know how I did. :)