Saturday, January 17, 2009

Free Clean/Dirty Dishwasher Sign Pattern

Hi! This is a pattern for all you knitters out there. Do you ever find yourself wondering if the dishes in the dishwasher are clean or dirty? With this sign, you won't have to guess any more.

Clean-Dirty Dishwasher Sign "Clean"
Clean-Dirty Dishwasher Sign "Dirty"
Clean-Dirty Dishwasher Sign

Supplies:
2 Different Colors of Worsted Weight Yarn
1 Magnetic Strip or Suction Cup and Hook for non-metal dishwashers
Size 3.25 mm Knitting Needles

Instructions:
Cast on 23 stitches
Both pieces (Clean and Dirty) are knit from the bottom up.
Follow the graphs and you'll do great.

Click Here for Dirty Graph
Click Here for Clean Graph

Leave a comment if you have any questions!
After you have both pieces done, sew them together using whip stitch and insert the magnetic strip (or attach the hook.) Ta-Da! Now you'll never be confused again. ;]

10 comments:

  1. Really cute and very practical. I can't count the number of times we've rewashed stuff.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea, i like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!!! :) That's so cute! (and definitely a necessity for many people living together!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living with a teen and a hubby...this is an appropriate sign for me to have. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute. I may just make these for my mom. We can never remember if she washed those or not. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect! I don't know how many times I have answered the question with "Open it up and look!" Now I wont have to worry about it. Thank you for posting this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great. Maybe it will stop my husband from asking me everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so talented, just think of what you'll be doing 10 years from now!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. :)