Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday Wishes

My number 1 wish this week is for more time! It seems like this week is just flying by...

Aren't these bracelets fabulous?
(source)

This tiny lace spindle is just so cute! And I bet it spins wicked fast. Yes, I just said "wicked fast."
(source)

I admire people who can embroider well... I'm not very good at it.
(source)

This wallet tutorial is pretty awesome. I'm going to make it out of a thrifted wool skirt for Project Restyle. I'm thinking I want to add a special pocket for my iPhone... should be easy to do, right?
Wallet tutorial

Hope you are having a great week. :)

4 comments:

  1. what a great roundup! that spindle is beautiful, and so are the bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That typewriter embroidery is so cute! LOVELY LOVELY!
    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that embroidery!! I used to cross-stitch with my grandma all the time, I really want to get back into that and embroidery! The bracelets are really pretty too. I love the pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some great embroidery! Atleast your better than me. Although, to tell you the truth, that isn't saying much. Knitting is more my forte.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. :)