Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Octopus

I made another octopus! :] There are four major differences between this one and my pink octopus.
  1. This time, it's a boy.
  2. He's purplish-blue, not pink.
  3. I used half round eyes for the first time!
  4. He is listed in my etsy, for those of you interested.
Purple Octopus Amigurumi

On another note, I am planning to start another blog in a couple of weeks about my adventures in yarn spinning and dyeing (those adventures haven't started yet, but it's going to be a beginner's adventure in spinning and dyeing yarn.) So keep your eyes peeled!

5 comments:

  1. He's so cute! well done.Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable. I think you should name all your critters. Perhaps cute little name tags on your items so when folks buy them it's like adopting.

    Good luck with esty account. I considered it a few years ago, and decided against it; but know people do well and enjoy it.

    Hugs
    Sandy
    Do you have a super easy mitten pattern?

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it's too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. :)