Thursday, August 14, 2008

On having a little brother

Today I thought I would write about my little brother. He's five- starting school soon! When he was about 3 he was in LOVE with finding nemo. honestly, I have memorized that movie.
I love the part where marlin is trying to say a joke in front of the other parents

"You know, it's a common misconception, clown fish are no funnier than any other fish."-Marlin
"Fish are friends, not food!" -Bruce

This morning my mom made sausages and scrambled eggs for breakfast. As she was dishing out my little brother's food, he says, "only one rib, please." (he meant 1 sausage.)

he also calls the crust on bread "skin."

projects:

White Mouse Amigurumi
here's a project I finished this morning- white lab mouse! here's the pattern: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27075

White Mouse Amigurumi
Here's the front of the mouse, I think the pink part of the left ear is bigger.

Pink Turtle Amigurumi
and slowly, here comes the turtle! pink top shell, purple under shell.
here's the pattern: http://www.fortheloveofyarn.com/Issues/Spring06/patterns/spring06_seaturtle.shtml

Pink Turtle Amigurumi

Intarsia knitting sampler: it says milk. I don't know why I chose the word milk. Weird, huh?
Intarsia Knitting: MILKIntarsia Knitting: DIRTYIntarsia Knitting: CLEAN
the yellow and red ones say dirty and clean. They are for a sign my mom is making for the dishwasher.

until later!
sunnie_fairy

6 comments:

  1. i still want a cellphone case haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute animals! :D also your little bro sounds ultra-cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Thanks so much for the comment!!!! I think your art is adorable!!!!! That turtle is REALLY cute (I love turtles)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute turtle and mouse, well done on the intarsia knitting. Jane

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. :)