... It doesn't work! Guess what we did tonight? Try to make our own bubble mixture! :] We used dish soap, sugar, glue, and, of course, water. It didn't work. I mean obviously! You don't see any pretty pictures of shiny bubbles, do you? ;]
Here was my fantasy: click here! The look on that little girl's face is priceless!
I'm playing along with this! Apple tagged me... actually not really but I want to play along!
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch: (Hmm... I don't watch much TV, but... here are my fave movies- and there aren't very many of those!)
1. The Ultimate Gift
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Finding Nemo
4. The Santa Clause
5. A Little Princess
6. Shrek (I know, cheesy!)
8 Places I Love to Eat:
4. Coldstone Creamery
5. Black Angus
6. Panda Express
7. - this is harder than it looks!
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I crocheted until midnight
2. Went to church
3. ate rice and beans (at church!)
4. Checked some of my blogs.
5. went to Mervyn's (they are going out of business!)
6. checked my e-mail... and moderated comments... and stuff like that
7. found the perfect apple pie recipe
8. did chores :(
8 Things I Love about Fall:
1. The colors (if there are any around here)
2. The rain
3. The chance to wear long sleeve shirts!
4. The extra hour!
5. Thanksgiving! (or is that in the winter...)
6. Thanksgiving vacation
7. cuddling up with a warm blanket and my crocheting
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Candy Glending's messenger bag!
2. isewcute's heart necklace
3. another necklace...
4. a jacket
7. adorable coin purse
8. this in my size...
Play along if you want to! It was a lot of fun, you should try it.