Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts: Reincarnation Post

My thought for today is:

My blog is an interesting specimen. There were 4 years where I consistently posted. (I call 49 posts in a year consistent, since that comes out to a post almost every week. In 2005, I had 96 posts!) This year however, has been the worst year yet. Only 4 posts -well, 5 counting this one.
There could be several reasons for this. Lack of time, not wanting to post, forgetting all about it completely. But trust me, it has not been for lack of material. I'm constantly doing something. My interests change from week to week, but that doesn't mean I can't blog about it. That's what I realized this morning. A blog is a very beneficial thing to have. But not if you aren't consistently updating. So, my goal for 2011 is to post things on this blog!
I hope you all will help me and keep me accountable.
And to those who actually read this entire post, thank you thank you thank you! :)

3 comments:

  1. I am experiencing the same problem too. to much to do and not enough time in which to do it. J x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. :)