Friday, February 4, 2011

Mish Mash

1. An outfit that I don't really like all that much:
Gray and yellow outfit
Shirt, Charlotte Russe
Shorts, Charlotte Russe ~ I took them in on the sides.
Leggings, restyled from a XXXL t-shirt ~ No before picture. :(
Shoes, vintage thrifted

2. Another outfit- except I like this one. (Sorry about the arm, I was too lazy to get the tripod out)
Rainbow gingham outfit
Button-up, restyled.
Jeans, from a garage sale months ago.
Belt, thrifted.

3. Have you seen my other blog? Go check it out! I put together showcases featuring new etsy sellers and I also have giveaways ever so often! :)

4. You need to check this out. Pretty cool.

5. As you might have already seen, I am in the middle of a blog makeover. The blue design I had up was just a temporary thing until I had time to work on the real deal. What do you think so far? I'm not done yet, there is still some things I need to finish up, but this is basically how it's going to look. I can't decide if I like the font in the header or not... how about you?

Stay tuned, I am going to post a giveaway from csnstores.com on here later today!

2 comments:

  1. Love old typewriters. It looks great. Did a bit of a double take at first! Well done. It's looking really polished.
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new layout/blog design! I'm loving that plaid shirt too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. :)