Here's what I wore today: Jeans were given to me by a friend, Keds and blouse were thrifted.
I'm going thrifting tomorrow, yay! I'm going to keep my eyes open for good shoe material: Velvet, corduroy, wool, canvas, and leather. I've also been thinking about using fabric stiffener-I might pick some up at Joann's. I've also been researching soling material.
Yeah, this is definitely my latest obsession.
On another note, I've been given the Stylish Blogger Award by 3 bloggers (Ashleigh, Breeanna, Anne). It's such an honor and I am so happy!
So, without further ado, here's 7 things about me, in no particular order:
- I want to make macarons.
- I first learned to knit when I was 8.
- I learned to crochet because I wanted to make amigurumi. (Google it.)
- I have an obsession with cookie dough ice cream.
- It takes me a very long time to fall asleep.
- I am constantly wanting to start new projects.
- I love thrifting and going to yard sales.
Sandy a la Mode
I love you to the moon.
Trains and Sewing Machines
I know it's supposed to be 15, but I'm running out of time, so this is it.