Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I can never think of titles...



Pincushion From Jane

From JaneFrom JaneYummy... From JaneYummy... From Jane

All the yummy goodies above I got from Jane over at Crafty Conundrum! Her sewing is just perfect and tiny... thank you so much Jane!

I stumbled upon these really cute cards from Miss B. I love them! The concept is so cool!

What I have worked on the past two days was more Grannies:

4 Grannies!

And I finally started the Hippo I've been talking about!

Hippo: Day 2

It's bigger than I thought... the finished piece that you see is the snout, and the piece on the hook is the head. :]

9 comments:

  1. I can never think of titles either! :)

    What delightful things from Jane AND I adore your grannie squares! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love the look of an amigurumi in process! I sound like an old pro, considering I have only completed one project! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! It looks like you've been busy! Yes... titles are hard to think of sometimes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I like seeing the craft process! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo, I can't wait to see the finished hippo :) it's looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean! It's so difficult to think of a title for the blog post!
    I can see a nice hippo being created. Can't wait to see him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you got some great goodies... Can't wait to see the hippo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your crochet craftiness! Can't wait to meet Hippo when he is done :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. :)